Temporary Financial Systems Migration Support
A great opportunity to join a growing provider of financial services, assisting with the delivery of an upgrade of a financial system. You will have a great exposure to many areas of the Group within a short period of time with the potential of this opportunity becoming permanent within the financial systems team, or in either administration or accounting.
- Assisting with the migration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures onto a new system configuration
- Reviewing of static data and cleansing during a number of migrations
- Processing the data from extraction, reshaping and adding to the new system
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong A level or degree qualifications preferably in accountancy or technology are desirable
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Genuine interest in technology and systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.