Temporary Settlements Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised and motivated individual to join the investment operations administration team of a reputable global bank, as a Settlements Officer on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing security transactions over customer accounts
- Inputting trades executed through the trading desk to the Global Custodian to ensure relevant market deadlines are met
- Reviewing, investigating and processing corporate actions
- Managing daily reports and reconciliation issues
- Taking appropriate action on failed trades and/or queries from colleagues or external brokers
- Processing end of day treasury management to ensure adequate liquidity levels
Experience and skills required:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of the securities module of the Globus (upgraded to Ocean) but principles remain the same
- Banking systems knowledge is desirable, although a full training programme will be developed with the successful applicant
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an individual with previous payments experience to join their growing team. Within this role you will prepare and execute payment instructions for invoices, transactions, investments, distributions and payments across fund services.
Reporting to the Head of Accounting and Treasury, you will assist with the day-to-day cash funding requirements of this commercial group. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working with numbers and has excellent attention to detail.