Temporary Settlements Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well organised and motivated individual to join the investment operations administration team of a reputable global bank, as a Settlements Officer on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing security transactions over customer accounts
- Inputting trades executed through the trading desk to the Global Custodian to ensure relevant market deadlines are met
- Reviewing, investigating and processing corporate actions
- Managing daily reports and reconciliation issues
- Taking appropriate action on failed trades and/or queries from colleagues or external brokers
- Processing end of day treasury management to ensure adequate liquidity levels
Experience and skills required:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, good attention to detail and the ability to work accurately and to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of the securities module of the Globus (upgraded to Ocean) but principles remain the same
- Banking systems knowledge is desirable, although a full training programme will be developed with the successful applicant
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A 12 month fixed term contract opportunity within a major reputable global bank. You will work in a Settlements Operations team and will be responsible for inputting transactions and updating client portfolio information.
An international provider of wealth management services is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous Securities/Corporate Actions experience, to join their team.
You will be responsible for embedding and maintaining the group Operational Risk & Control program and ensuring alignment with regulatory requirements.
As part of this global banking institution, you will undertake a reporting and monitoring role and assist with all aspects of operational risks and controls under the guidance of a line manager.