Temporary Service Desk Agent
A shift based role from 8am to 10pm on rotation working with customers to offer an excellent support service. This is a great opportunity to work within a global company at the forefront of technological innovation until 31st December 2018.
- Receiving, categorising, logging and retaining ownership of customer service incidents and service requests
- Acting as a point of contact for Channel Island customers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in front line customer services or contact centre operations within the IT Services or Telco industries is desirable
- Basic understanding of IT and Networking communications
- Foundation ITIL qualification is also desirable
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.