Temporary Senior Centre Administrator (3-6 Months)
Reporting directly to the Projects Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to service centre staff on a temporary basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as point of contact to administration staff
- Administering petty cash, expense claims and processing invoices as well as maintaining stock levels
- Carrying out reception duties
- Training junior members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Experience working in an office environment providing secretarial/administrative support
- Proven ability to establish and develop effective administrative systems
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.