Temporary Probate Secretary
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team on a full time, temporary basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Typing documents and correspondence from audio dictation
- Managing the administration for the probate team, such as scanning, filing and processing expenses
- Reviewing client ID and raising any CDD concerns
- Management and administration of the Wills register
- Providing support to other departments when required
Experience and skills required:
- Secretarial training is essential
- Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally probate although not essential
- Excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet demanding deadlines
- Confident user of Microsoft Word and Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A global financial services organisation is seeking a qualified Lawyer with financial regulatory experience and practical knowledge of wealth management products and services, to provide legal and regulatory advice to their wealth management team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to the probate team.
Joining an international legal firm, you will be working as part of a team delivering legal secretarial services to a high standard.
A well regarded local legal firm is currently seeking a qualified lawyer to join their growing corporate law team.