Temporary Private Banker
An established international bank is currently seeking a motivated individual with previous banking experience to join their team to provide expertise to clients. Ideally, you will be available for an immediate start.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with investment transactions, including executing instructions and confirming settlements
- Communicating corporate actions to clients
- Providing assistance to the Head of Private Banking, by responding to requests and queries
- Preparing documentation to support card applications
- Assisting with account openings, including collating KYC, preparing documentation and liaising with clients
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum level 4 qualified
- Previous trading experience
- Knowledge of financial markets
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proactive and focussed approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an globally recognised provider of financial services, you will be part of a team supporting a portfolio of institutional customers on a 12 month contract basis.
Joining a global provider of financial services, you will be providing support to all lending clients, managed by the portfolio management team. This is a one year fixed term contract.
A great role joining the client documentation function of an international banking group. You will be the first point of contact for transitioning in new business and periodic reviews for high net worth, institutions, trustee and depository and fund accounting clients.
A well-regarded banking international provider of banking services are currently seeking a Business Administration Officer, to provide professional administration services within their Jersey office.
A leading provider of wealth management services, are currently seeking a motivated individual, ideally with previous trust administration experience to join their team. This will be a 12 month fixed term contract.