Temporary Client On-Boarding Administrator
Joining the client on-boarding team, you will be responsible for coordinating the effective completion of each assigned new business case from initiation to completion.
Tasks will include:
- Undertaking client due diligence searches
- Identifying potential risks and operational issues and escalating as required
- Preparing on-boarding business for handover to the trust administration team
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory changes
Skills and expertise required:
- Previous client on-boarding and trust administration experience
- Good understanding of KYC, AML and other local JFSC requirements
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.