Temporary Office Administrator (6 Months)
Joining a small team, you will provide assistance coordinating office activities and operations for 6 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic individual, looking for part-time employment (9am – 12pm Monday to Friday) based out of town.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating and updating records and databases
- Maintaining stock lists and ordering office supplies
- Arranging training events by scheduling times, booking rooms and planning refreshments
- Managing reception area and looking after visitors
- Taking meeting notes
Key skills and expertise required:
- Previous office administration experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.