Temporary Management Accountant (6 Months)
Be part of the finance team in a commercial organisation where they are focused on creating a great place to work, and ensuring they have a high calibre of happy and engaged employees.
This is a great opportunity to experience new challenges and fulfil your potential whilst playing a crucial role in the company’s success.
In this role you will support the company through a new system integration whilst feeding back on the initiatives you are involved in. As well as assisting other Management Accountants and the wider finance team in ensuring that the month- end and year-end processes are completed in an efficient and timely manner.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of regular management and financial information
- Monitoring performance against budgets and targets and analysing and identifying reasons for variances
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial statements of the company including all statutory, corporate governance and regulatory disclosures
- Liaison with internal and external auditors and company advisors where appropriate and the preparation and provision of information necessary for their work
- Preparation of regular capital expenditure reporting to senior management and functional departments
Experience and skills required:
- Numerate, methodical, organised and practical with sound commercial judgement, financial acumen and a proactive approach
- Part or fully qualified Chartered or Certified Accountant ideally with relevant commercial experience or recently qualified and looking to move away from practice
- Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting standards, taxation and regulatory matters
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.