Temporary HR Administrator / Officer (3 Months)
A fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator/Officer to provide generalist support to a major fund and corporate services business on a 3 month basis.
- Assisting with the recruitment administration, including arranging interviews, responding and recording applications
- Assisting with payroll, inputting new starters and payroll related changes into an in-house HR system within a set timeframe
- Issuing reference letters and chasing payroll and HR related documentation
- Assisting with the on boarding of new members of staff, ensuring paperwork is completed, joining instructions are sent out and pre-employment screening is completed
- Responsible for the electronic HR filing system, ensuring all documentation is recorded and filed accurately
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- 2+ years’ HR experience required, ideally within finance
- Excellent attention to details
- Ideally will hold/be studying towards a relevant professional qualification i.e. CIPD
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.