Temporary Finance Officer
A twelve month temporary opportunity within a reputable global bank, assisting with business as usual tasks including reporting of management and financial accounts and budgeting and forecasting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analysing group, statutory, regulatory and management financial reporting requirements
- Reconciling various systems and reports
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Assisting in audit processes, preparing monthly audit file and liaising with Auditors
- Responding to ad hoc requests
- Reviewing and posting relevant finance journals for all associated entities
- Liaising with the tax consultants in preparation for annual tax returns
Experience and skills required:
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CA(SA)/CIMA or equivalent accreditation
- Experience within an accountancy/audit based role
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!