Temporary Finance Officer
A twelve month temporary opportunity within a reputable global bank, assisting with business as usual tasks including reporting of management and financial accounts and budgeting and forecasting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analysing group, statutory, regulatory and management financial reporting requirements
- Reconciling various systems and reports
- Assisting in forecasting and budgeting processes
- Assisting in audit processes, preparing monthly audit file and liaising with Auditors
- Responding to ad hoc requests
- Reviewing and posting relevant finance journals for all associated entities
- Liaising with the tax consultants in preparation for annual tax returns
Experience and skills required:
- Newly qualified ACCA/ACA/CA(SA)/CIMA or equivalent accreditation
- Experience within an accountancy/audit based role
- Good Excel and analytical skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.