Temporary Facilities Manager (3 Months)
You will be managing the overall day-to-day operation, maintenance, security and safety of facilities, equipment and grounds that are leased/owned or the responsibility of this global provider of alternative asset and corporate administration services.
- Managing and leading the facilities team based in Jersey, London, Dublin and Guernsey
- Managing the facilities budgets, both capital and operational spend, negotiating contracts with vendors and maintaining relationships
- Taking ownership of capacity planning, ensuring adequate office space is allocated
- Providing advice and input into decisions regarding overall strategy
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Membership to the relevant professional facilities governing body BIFM or RICS
- In-house facilities management experience in a corporate office environment or similar
- Health and safety qualification
- Large corporate/multi-site experience
- Lease knowledge, design, building materials, real estate, dilapidations
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.