Temporary Compliance Assistant | 3 - 4 Months
Join an innovative investment management business where you will be part of a world class leadership environment and have access to complex and intellectually stimulating work.
In this role you will provide support to the Compliance Officer with the day-to-day tasks of the compliance department. This is a fantastic temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual with good interpersonal skills and the ability to deliver high-quality service, to gain experience in a highly regarded provider of investment services.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of regulatory registers and files (e.g. complaints, personal account dealing)
- Assisting in the updating of the compliance plan and monitoring programme
- Arranging the distribution of the updated compliance manual to all staff, ensuring audit trail acknowledgement
- Ongoing review of regulatory updates that may be applicable to the business and assist in their implementation
- At least 2 years’ experience in a compliance role
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Experience and skills required:
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an international organisation and be part of a highly professional client compliance team, playing a key role in supporting the growing private equity funds department.
An opportunity to work within an international workforce and help maintain their market-leading position. You will be responsible for two key roles within this banking and investment firm.
Be a part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence. Responsible for first line business risk management you will work closely with Wealth International Heads of Department.
A key person role to manage the compliance function within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors.
Support a unique and busy treasury team within a leading family office, who continuously strive for excellence in everything they do and pride themselves on exceptional breadth and depth of their technical knowledge.