Temporary AML Monitoring Administrator
A temporary role starting immediately until February 2020 within a well-regarded investment firm. This role would suit a strong Administrator with a good understanding of client due diligence gained from working within finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the onboarding of new clients
- Ensuring there is sufficient and compliant CDD documentation in place for all clients
- Assisting with client and management reporting/screening
- Assisting with PEP reviews
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a finance environment
- Strong knowledge of client due diligence
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative and to deadlines
- High standard of accuracy and 'can-do' attitude
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a well-regarded provider of global banking services on a contract basis. Within this role you will primarily focus on obtaining KYC and CDD and updating records further to AML client reviews.
A temporary or short contract role within a global business, working in conjunction with the Operational Permanent Controls and other functions to achieve objectives. You will also deputise for the Head of Compliance when required and act as MLRO and MLCO for certain entities.
A highly regarded, independent funds business are currently seeking a Compliance Administrator to join their team to provide support to the Head of Compliance and on key compliance projects.
You will support the Head of Compliance in carrying out the full range of compliance related activities and make a key contribution to local and group level compliance projects.