Temporary Administrator | Risk and Compliance (8 Weeks)
A temporary opportunity for a candidate with CDD experience to start asap until 1st March 2019. This is a full time role working 35 hours per week, however flexible to work between the hours of 7am to 7pm.
- Undertaking a range of compliance and risk management duties
- Reviewing existing client due diligence, extracting information in connection with the Jersey National Risk Assessment Phase II initiative for the law firm
- Conducting financial crime reviews (Accuity, EDD) associated with client take-on or addition of new entities
- Providing initial guidance on low and medium risk AML/CFT, ABC, reputational risk and CDD matters, responding to internal queries from fee earners and other stakeholders
- Assisting with the client onboarding risk review as a secondary activity
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Holding relevant professional qualifications
- 3 years’ experience working in a compliance, risk or operational control-type function within a financial services business of a law firm
- Experience of working with lawyers or professionals, client due diligence documents and matter management systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a highly regarded professional services company, you will support the Head of Compliance and Risk in regards to legal and regulatory compliance activities and on internal AML/CFT internal projects.