Temporary Accounts Payable Administrator (6 Months)
Experience new challenges and fulfil your potential in a commercial organisation where you will play a crucial role in the company’s success, whilst being part of an engaged workforce where they have adopted a people strategy focused around creating an environment that is a great place to work.
Working in the finance department contributing to the success of the company through efficient and timely purchase order and invoice administration and administrative support within the department and ensuring continuous improvement of these processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking orders made by other staff and raising purchase orders in the accounting system, checking these orders for accuracy and despatching these purchase orders to suppliers on a timely basis
- Monitoring the internal authorisation of invoices, following up with employees as required
- Ensuring that payments are made on time, and that cheques and payment advices are accurate
- Maintenance of the purchase order module with current names and addresses and the control of pre-sets for the payment of regular expenses ensuring that this data is up to date and complete
- General phone and email correspondence with suppliers
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA Certified Accounts Technician or equivalent
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Effective interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good team player with a flexible approach and positive attitude
- Experience of working with a semi-automated invoice processing application
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.