Temporary Accounts Administrator (6 Months)
Work in a commercial organisation at the heart of the community on a temporary basis where they foster a cross team collaboration environment, creating an engaged and happy workforce.
As Temporary Accounts Administrator you will reconcile financial transactions, monitoring and liaising with relevant departments to ensure banking, assets are recorded accurately. You will enjoy a generous benefits packages whilst being supported to experience new challenges and fulfil their potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reconciling the billing system, general ledger and daily cash book diary to ensure bank deposits are recorded accurately
- Collating, calculating and invoicing expenses
- Monitoring invoice payments, following up bad debts and reconciling the sales order processing module.
- Preparation and forwarding of invoices
- Helping to monitor and account for prepayments and accruals on a regular basis
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally Certified Accounts Technician or equivalent is desirable but not essential
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical with good attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will assist the Managers and Directors in managing a designated list of fiduciary entities.
A rewarding career opportunity for a private equity specialist to assist with the set-up/onboarding and subsequent ongoing accounting of private equity funds, in a leading bank that works on a global scale.
Work as part of a forward thinking and positive fund administration team, offering a creative environment where you will be inspired and where your performance and skill set will be valued and rewarded.
An unique opportunity to be part of an expanding global business, where you will have exposure to all aspects of the business. You will be working directly with senior management, delivering custodian and trustee administration services to your portfolio of clients.
Achieve your highest potential in a fast paced environment in an expanding global business, where you will be rewarded for your dedication and loyalty whilst managing an interesting client portfolio, providing excellent trust and company administration.