Temporary Financial Accountant (3 Months)
We are seeking a qualified Accountant to provide support to the Financial Controller with maintaining and developing the internal financial accounting function.
Within the role you will:
- Produce financial statements for entities
- Assist the Financial Controller with the coordination of the year-end audit process
- Take ownership of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Assist with the production and submission of Board packs
Skills and expertise required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or similar
- Previous exposure to a financial management environment, or similar
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP principles and experience preparing financial statements
- Good attention to detail and ability to communicate with all levels of staff
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).