Temporary Showroom Assistant
An established telecommunication company is currently seeking an individual with previous customer service experience and an enthusiastic approach to tasks, to temporarily join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the sales of new products
- Dealing with customer queries and providing a high standard of customer service
- Making sure the shop floor is kept tidy and pricing is clearly displayed
- Assisting with the billing and payment process
Experience and skills required:
- Previous retail/customer service experience
- Warm and enthusiastic approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Exciting new trainee opportunity with the scope for progression, within this well-regarded independent financial services group.
A great opportunity has arisen to join a non-profit organisation as part of the communications and fundraising team