Temporary Operational Risk Officer
New 6 month temporary opportunity for an operational risk proffessional to join a highly regarded bank.
- Defining the risk monitoring and mitigation framework
- Undertaking controls effectiveness reviews that will identify operational risk inefficiencies
- Preparing the report on the findings of the reviews and presenting the results to line and senior management
- Recording and logging incidents on the tool, investigating and following up
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Knowledge of operational risk procedures and governance
- Experience working in a custody, corporate trustee or banking role
- Relevant professional qualification is desirable i.e. in risk management
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.