Temporary Health and Safety Manager
An exciting opportunity to join a commercial business to design, develop and implement a robust health and safety management system. This will likely be for a 3 month period.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and leading the strategic plan for health and safety
- Leading accident investigations, root causes of these and system failures
- Monitoring and reviewing existing company wide policies and procedures
- Designing and developing health and safety training
- Managing the central health and safety budget and expenditure
Experience and skills required:
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Strategic mindset
- Ability to develop a risk management perspective with regards to areas of your responsibility
- Ability to analyse the internal and external environment for data and trends and action the information
- Relevant professional qualifications
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique opportunity for a school leaver/graduate or junior Administrator looking for an interesting, varied role providing administrative support to super yacht owners and crew.
Fantastic new opportunity to join the HR team of highly regarded local commercial organisation from March to May 2020, providing administrative support to the HR team and the wider business.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Joining a leading offshore law firm, you will provide secretarial and administrative support to a partner and fee earners in the property department.
A great opportunity to join the HR team of a global fiduciary business and provide full administrative support to the HR department.