Temporary Corporate Services Administrator
A fantastic new opportunity to join an international provider of financial services as a Corporate Services Administrator on a temporary basis for 6 months.
- Providing excellent client services in relation to corporate administration and management of fund and company structures
- Liaising with outside intermediaries including law firms, accounting firms, listing agents and other parties
- Supporting the remediation/transfer of transactions
- Preparing management reports
What do you need?
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and review documentation.
- Confidence communicating with stakeholders at all levels in the business
- Ability to work well within a team and using own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reporting to the Associate Director in a Private Funds Specialist company you will be responsible for the set-up and ongoing administration of private equity funds, ensuring they are fully compliant with legal and regulatory requirements.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.