Temporary CDD Administrator (12 Months)
This is a busy temporary role where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge of client due diligence and new business take on procedures.
- Updating and maintaining CDD databases, ensuring accurate information
- Ensuring CDD documentation is maintained and accessible
- Providing feedback to senior management on status of CDD
- Calling clients on outstanding CDD
- Reviewing and updating existing CDD processes and procedures in line with AML/CFT handbook
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Ideally you will hold a relevant recognised financial qualification
- Previous experience in CDD, KYC, AML, or compliance environment is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.