Technology Applications Expert | Jersey/UK
Joining the Technology Team in a well-regarded banking organisation as Vice President, you will be responsible for improving operational processes and support critical business strategies by directing the development, implementation and maintenance of applications systems and services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing staff and resources in order to plan, estimate and carry out programmes of system developments to support system users
- Planning and coordinating a set of related projects in support of specific business strategies and objectives
- Providing advice, assistance and leadership in improving the quality of software development to support user needs
- Building, testing and deploying system changes and updates related to in-house applications
Skills and expertise required:
- Extensive experience in related applications management role including core and online banking and mobile services
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Proven track record for successful change management and building relationships with stakeholders
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.