Technical Solutions Consultant
A great opportunity within a global technology company for a candidate who can utilise technical solutions involving architectural design, cost and risk mitigation of insourced and outsourced projects.
- Responsibility for pricing of managed and one off network solutions for specific deployment
- Managing solutions relations to traditional and Software-Designed LAN and WAN, network functions, security and application programming
- Working within financial budgets agreed by Sales Account Management and client
- Working as part of a wider technical team
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Extensive experience in relevant IT or telecommunications industry
- Professional (CCNP) or higher level certification in Cisco networking technology
- Experience in consultative sales and communicating value propositions
- Certified training and / or experience on network programmability and device configuration scripting
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.