Reporting to the infrastructure management, you will administer and ensure the effective running of the group’s information technology infrastructure. This is a role for highly motivated and proactive individual seeking a great new IT opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Administering the Group’s backup technologies
- Assisting with the support, installation, upgrade and maintenance of all IT systems
- Analysing and recommending improvements of IT infrastructure and systems
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Where necessary, re-engineer systems infrastructure to ensure it aligns with the business’ strategic vision
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ IT experience in system maintenance, support and design
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to present ideas in business and user friendly language
- Team player
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, server visualisation, SAN Technologies and Microsoft Exchange.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
The successful candidate will join the Group IT team of a leading international finance centre and provide IT services and IT operational activity support across Jersey and Guernsey Offices. Our client is looking for a highly motivated individual who has the ability to effectively execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
An innovative technology company is growing their Jersey office and currently seeking a new Quality Assurance Software Tester who will be responsible for quality assurance of customer facing and back office web applications. This is primarily a manual testing position with the possibility to opportunity to expand to automated testing.