Reporting to the infrastructure management, you will administer and ensure the effective running of the group’s information technology infrastructure. This is a role for highly motivated and proactive individual seeking a great new IT opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Administering the Group’s backup technologies
- Assisting with the support, installation, upgrade and maintenance of all IT systems
- Analysing and recommending improvements of IT infrastructure and systems
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Where necessary, re-engineer systems infrastructure to ensure it aligns with the business’ strategic vision
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ IT experience in system maintenance, support and design
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to present ideas in business and user friendly language
- Team player
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, server visualisation, SAN Technologies and Microsoft Exchange.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Join an independent provider of specialist offshore financial services to provide support for eFront implementation and use in Jersey, London, Europe and other jurisdictions. This role may require travel to other offices to support business strategies and deployment.