Reporting to the infrastructure management, you will administer and ensure the effective running of the group’s information technology infrastructure. This is a role for highly motivated and proactive individual seeking a great new IT opportunity.
Duties will include:
- Administering the Group’s backup technologies
- Assisting with the support, installation, upgrade and maintenance of all IT systems
- Analysing and recommending improvements of IT infrastructure and systems
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies
- Where necessary, re-engineer systems infrastructure to ensure it aligns with the business’ strategic vision
Key skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 5 years’ IT experience in system maintenance, support and design
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to present ideas in business and user friendly language
- Team player
- Good understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, server visualisation, SAN Technologies and Microsoft Exchange.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.