Technical Analyst | Fixed Term Contract (6 Months)
Reporting to the Head of IT Operations and acting as Technical Analyst, you will join a team responsible for a global IT infrastructure, including two data centres and all regional offices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing an efficient and professional service to employees who are experiencing technical issues
- Processing and resolving 2nd/3rd line support calls
- Planning and executing project work including travel to regional offices
- Participating in business acquisitions involving migrating large quantities of data and applications and connecting new offices into the network
- Managing and maintaining a large corporate IT environment
Experience and skills required:
- Experience with multiple IT servers and systems such as VMware Certified Professional, Citrix and Microsoft
- An ability to build relationships quickly with a wide range of people with the confidence and credibility to work with senior colleagues
- Proven communication, time management and organisation skills
- A client orientated and driven approach
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.