Assistant Administrator | Real Estate
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to start their career within the finance industry. Working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture, you will support the team with general administration tasks whilst gaining a valuable insight into real estate administration.
Being part of an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded, you will enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, being encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
In this role you will deliver a high level of administrative support to the team, in line with the defined business activities, ensuring that all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively, in accordance with the company’s procedures.
If you are a driven individual with good time management and organisational skills along with a proactive and disciplined approach to work, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting more senior staff with basic tasks concerning their client portfolio and with the maintenance of statutory books and records
- Preparing payment instructions including for online banking systems, with supporting documents
- Understanding the different requirements/process for payments for high risk clients
- Preparing basic letters and covering letters, ready for review
- Careful and accurate filing of all correspondence, bank, accounting and permanent documents
Experience and skills required:
- GCSE’s in English language and mathematics
- A levels or equivalent
- Previous office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.