Assistant Administrator | Real Estate
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to start their career within the finance industry. Working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture, you will support the team with general administration tasks whilst gaining a valuable insight into real estate administration.
Being part of an environment where people are valued and listened to and hard work is recognised and rewarded, you will enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, being encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
In this role you will deliver a high level of administrative support to the team, in line with the defined business activities, ensuring that all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively, in accordance with the company’s procedures.
If you are a driven individual with good time management and organisational skills along with a proactive and disciplined approach to work, we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting more senior staff with basic tasks concerning their client portfolio and with the maintenance of statutory books and records
- Preparing payment instructions including for online banking systems, with supporting documents
- Understanding the different requirements/process for payments for high risk clients
- Preparing basic letters and covering letters, ready for review
- Careful and accurate filing of all correspondence, bank, accounting and permanent documents
Experience and skills required:
- GCSE’s in English language and mathematics
- A levels or equivalent
- Previous office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A great role within a leading global financial services provider. You will administer an allocated portfolio of intricate clients, which could contain some key clients of the company, working directly with the Manager responsible. You will act as focal point for administration and technical queries from members of the team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider as a Manager within their family office department.
An exciting opportunity to hold a key role within an international workforce, helping to maintain the market-leading position of this award-winning banking and investment business.
Achieve your highest potential in this ambitious and agile fiduciary business where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce, working in a collaborative environment that thrives on driving change and ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.