Team Support Assistant | Real Estate
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to deliver a high level of administration support to the real estate team, ensuring all tasks are carried out efficiently and effectively. You will assist the team with their portfolio of clients including; collating information for board packs, letter preparation for clients, processing of payments, travel organisation, diary management and other general administrative tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the maintenance of statutory books and records
- Preparing payment instructions including for online banking systems, with supporting documents
- Scanning of minutes and updating meeting schedules
- Preparing cover letters ready for review and sending documents out
Experience and skills required:
- Previous office experience
- Strong commitment to client service excellence
- Basic understanding of the local finance industry
- Good time management and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.