Team Leader | Sales Support
A 12 month contract gaining valuable management experience whilst delivering a quality customer service within this growing international division of a global technology business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of escalation for any customer related issues
- Being involved in on-boarding and off-boarding customers
- Assisting with billing, faults and general enquires relating to products
- Driving your team towards weekly targets
- Providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous customer service experience would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity to join the IT and services division within an international provider of wealth management services providing second line technical support to help ensure the efficient running of the IT service delivery. Perfect for a team player with proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.