Team Leader | Operations / Administration
Are you a proactive, motivated individual with proven leadership skills that positively embraces change and innovation? This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded global organisation and support the Head of Operations in managing a large global administration team.
- Undertaking direct line management for 15 administration support staff
- Managing the workflow and distribution of work across the team on a regular basis
- Delivering the administrative support model training for the company’s induction programme
- Continually look for and drive efficient and innovative work practices to improve client service
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proven leadership experience within a professional services environment
- Experience in performance management and coaching techniques
- Experience in using technology to improve service and efficiencies with an operational environment
- Superior organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity for a proactive individual with previous experience providing executive support to Senior Partners/Directors, to join a collaborative and innovative environment, providing multi-jurisdictional administrative support.
As part of an innovative, growing financial services firm with an active social community you will sit within the Facilities Team and provide generalist support to the Client Teams by managing the filing, stationery and archiving systems as well as provide facilities and reception support.