Team Leader | eBanking Helpdesk
A varied role within the wider operations team of this global banking institution. You will supervise a busy team providing day-to-day servicing for all eBanking clients.
- Assisting clients with queries and provision of relevant information regarding their account(s) and setting up and activating clients on the eBanking system
- Investigating complaints, queries and problems from internal and external client and suppliers
- Identifying issues and problems with data, service quality, internal processes and procedures and recommending improvements
- Allocating workload to ensure an effective and efficient service is provided to clients
- Providing clear direction and coaching, training and development opportunities
- Undertaking key control testing for operations reporting findings
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous demonstrable experience in delivering business results in a client facing role
- Previous experience in dealing with client enquiries
- Knowledge of eBanking systems and banking practices is essential
- Knowledge of payment routing, swift and BACS and account opening/closing is desirable
- Ability to provide direction to staff on expectations and conduct appraisals
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing progressional services business in a supervisory or managerial capacity on a contract basis.