Our client, an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, is currently seeking an individual to assist the Jersey tax team with preparation of personal and company tax returns.
- Responsibility for your own varied portfolio of clients with assistance and guidance from the Tax Manager/Tax Director
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey and occasionally UK entities, meeting deadlines
- Checking assessment, statements of account and surcharge notices
- Monitoring own WIP and ensuring a positive contribution towards departmental billings
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm, building relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 hears relevant experience
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
A great opportunity working within the group financial accounting services team of this family office. You will be responsible for the financial accounting of multiple Jersey registered corporate entities.
A fantastic opportunity for a newly/partly qualified Accountant to join a growing private equity firm in Jersey who sit in a wider group offering a variety of services worldwide.