Our client, an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, is currently seeking an individual to assist the Jersey tax team with preparation of personal and company tax returns.
- Responsibility for your own varied portfolio of clients with assistance and guidance from the Tax Manager/Tax Director
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey and occasionally UK entities, meeting deadlines
- Checking assessment, statements of account and surcharge notices
- Monitoring own WIP and ensuring a positive contribution towards departmental billings
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm, building relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 hears relevant experience
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
As a key member of the fund services team, you will assist and support the Senior Manager with servicing the needs of a mixed portfolio of clients.
A great opportunity to join the head office of an independent financial services provider. If you are a fully qualified Accountant with experience in financial accounting, this could be the role for you!