Our client, an established provider of audit, tax and advisory services, is currently seeking an individual to assist the Jersey tax team with preparation of personal and company tax returns.
- Responsibility for your own varied portfolio of clients with assistance and guidance from the Tax Manager/Tax Director
- Preparing personal and company tax returns for Jersey and occasionally UK entities, meeting deadlines
- Checking assessment, statements of account and surcharge notices
- Monitoring own WIP and ensuring a positive contribution towards departmental billings
- Acting as an ambassador for the firm, building relationships
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 2 hears relevant experience
- Holding a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
A senior level role to provide business partnering support for designated brands within a reputable and well-regarded commercial organisation, working as part of a friendly and inclusive team.
A unique opportunity to oversee a busy and friendly finance operations team within a reputable local employer, where you will have a wide array of responsibilities which will include people management, cash office management as well as purchase ledgers and sales ledgers.
Be part of a market-leading global banking and finance business, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.