Tax Senior Associate
New exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with good team working skills to further their career within a highly reputable professional services company. In this role you will need to take responsibility for your own work and able to cope well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Good IT skills including financial systems
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A growing provider of financial services is seeking a motivated individual to join their Accounting team, delivering financial reporting requirements and UK tax compliance for a range of real estate clients.
This role is ideal for a qualified Accountant looking for work in London.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.