Tax Senior Associate
New exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with good team working skills to further their career within a highly reputable professional services company. In this role you will need to take responsibility for your own work and able to cope well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Good IT skills including financial systems
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of an innovative and ambitious provider of financial services, working within in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve business efficiencies and be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Join a leading provider of financial services in a highly professional team with a purpose-led and value-driven culture, where you will be responsible for the preparation of annual accounts, production of daily NAVs and the clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items.
Support the growth, profitability and expansion of this ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business, where you will use your solutions driven attitude to solve problems and seize every opportunity to support the company’s clients and staff.
Join a friendly in-house finance team where you will work in a challenging and fast paced partnership environment focussing on billing and debt management, managing all aspects of the revenue control cycle for a specified group of partners and fee earners, allowing you to build robust relationships within your partner group.