Tax Senior Associate
New exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with good team working skills to further their career within a highly reputable professional services company. In this role you will need to take responsibility for your own work and able to cope well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Good IT skills including financial systems
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.