Tax Senior Associate
New exciting opportunity for a self-motivated individual with good team working skills to further their career within a highly reputable professional services company. In this role you will need to take responsibility for your own work and able to cope well under pressure.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing UK and Jersey compliance services to a substantial portfolio of corporate tax clients
- Ensuring all filing deadlines are met
- Supporting and monitoring junior staff members in the preparation of returns and associated activities
- Building and maintaining trusting relationships with both clients and engagement team
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Good risk awareness skills and the ability to act/think strategically would be useful
- Methodical working manner with a good eye for detail
- Good IT skills including financial systems
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified or part qualified Accountant to be responsible for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients made up of Jersey companies, Unit Trusts and Limited Partnerships investing in a range of assets.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).