Tax Manager (Part Time)
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.
Key duties will include:
- Advise on complicated tax matters for local clients
- Preparation and review of Jersey and Guernsey personal and business and corporate client tax returns
- Ensuring arrangements are in place to settle tax liabilities on time
- Preparation and review of UK non-resident tax returns
Key skills and expertise required:
- Committed to providing a quality service to clients
- Collaborative approach to tasks
- Qualified accountant or CTA completed
- Strong people manager
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.