Tax Associate | Graduate
We are looking for an enthusiastic graduate to assist the current tax team with the preparation of personal and company tax returns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking accountability for a portfolio of basic clients under guidance from a Tax Senior
- Corresponding with clients by letter, email and telephone to ensure accuracy and timely preparation of documentation
- Producing supporting schedules by analysing backing documentation in a complete and thorough manner
- Acting as an ambassador, building relationships and promoting the firm at every opportunity to facilitate new business opportunities
Experience and skills required:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Willing to undertake studies of a relevant professional qualification
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sound problem solver with demonstrable analytical skills
If you'd like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.