Tax and Corporate Accountant
A great role for a professionally qualified Accountant within a highly regarded Jersey based hedge fund organisation.
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing regulatory reporting to the regulatory bodies with oversight for a group entity
- Preparing financial statements across various jurisdictions
- Preparing payroll reconciliations for all jurisdictions
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget with particular focus of preparation and analysis of the budget
- Preparing quarterly and annual corporate tax computations
- Updating and maintaining FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing quarterly indirect tax returns for corporate entities and providing day to day input to the corporate accounting team on appropriate indirect tax treatment of expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of other tax and information returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Newly ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent, with tax exposure
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential (US GAAP and Singapore GAAP would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with CODA would be advantageous, however not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Support the Group Head of Finance in driving and promoting the efficient use of the firms working capital, through the leadership and development of the billing and credit control team and effective engagement with business stakeholders.
Be part of the asset liability management division within an award-winning banking and investment firm, offering a progressive working environment where people and values drive their continued success and support their growth strategy.