Tax and Corporate Accountant
A great role for a professionally qualified Accountant within a highly regarded Jersey based hedge fund organisation.
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing regulatory reporting to the regulatory bodies with oversight for a group entity
- Preparing financial statements across various jurisdictions
- Preparing payroll reconciliations for all jurisdictions
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget with particular focus of preparation and analysis of the budget
- Preparing quarterly and annual corporate tax computations
- Updating and maintaining FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing quarterly indirect tax returns for corporate entities and providing day to day input to the corporate accounting team on appropriate indirect tax treatment of expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of other tax and information returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Newly ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent, with tax exposure
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential (US GAAP and Singapore GAAP would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with CODA would be advantageous, however not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.
A fantastic temporary opportunity for a qualified Accountant who has experience of working in a chargeable environment. You will be providing temporary support to the Head of Finance until the end of April 2020, to ensure revenue is maximised and debtors are recovered on a timely basis.