Tax and Corporate Accountant
A great role for a professionally qualified accountant within a highly regarded Jersey-based hedge fund organisation.
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing regulatory reporting to the regulatory bodies with oversight for a group entity
- Preparing financial statements across various jurisdictions
- Preparing payroll reconciliations for all jurisdictions
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget with particular focus of preparation and analysis of the budget
- Preparing quarterly and annual corporate tax computations
- Updating and maintaining FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing quarterly indirect tax returns for corporate entities and providing day to day input to the Corporate Accounting team on appropriate indirect tax treatment of expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of other tax and information returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Newly ACA or ACCA qualified accountant or equivalent, with tax exposure
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential ( US GAAP and Singapore GAAP would be advantageous )
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with CODA would be advantageous, however not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the Global Operations department, you will lead the delivery of high quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations affecting all clients across multiple jurisdictions for this independent fund, corporate services and private clients provider.