Tax and Corporate Accountant
A great role for a professionally qualified Accountant within a highly regarded Jersey based hedge fund organisation.
- Monthly reporting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Providing regulatory reporting to the regulatory bodies with oversight for a group entity
- Preparing financial statements across various jurisdictions
- Preparing payroll reconciliations for all jurisdictions
- Developing and monitoring the annual budget with particular focus of preparation and analysis of the budget
- Preparing quarterly and annual corporate tax computations
- Updating and maintaining FATCA and CRS documentation for corporate and fund entities, responding to internal and external requests
- Preparing quarterly indirect tax returns for corporate entities and providing day to day input to the corporate accounting team on appropriate indirect tax treatment of expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of other tax and information returns
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Newly ACA or ACCA qualified Accountant or equivalent, with tax exposure
- Big 4 or Top 10 accountancy firm background
- Knowledge of UK GAAP is essential (US GAAP and Singapore GAAP would be advantageous)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with CODA would be advantageous, however not essential
- Advanced Excel skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change. Currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join their enthusiastic and welcoming team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Be part of a market-leading legal organisation, where you will manage the day-to-day running of the finance function for the region, working alongside the Managing Partners for Jersey and Guernsey.
Start your career as a Trainee Fund Accountant, working within a dynamic and fast growing team, where you will support the accounting team and build your knowledge and capability of the day-to-day accounting duties.
An independent financial services organisation offering a decisive and dynamic environment, is seeking a Client Bookkeeper to assist with ensuring all bookkeeping information is collected and input from all client-facing departments in a timely and accurate manner.