As part of the IT support team, you will provide 1st and 2nd line IT support across multiple jurisdictions and time zones in this fast-paced role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring systems are fully backed up and data is stored securely
- Management of key hardware, including PC’s, servers, printers, multi-function devices, phones and faxes
- Ensuring maximum availability and uptime of systems relying on database servers
- Working with suppliers and third parties in delivery of services and projects
- Ensuring IT security is at the forefront of the organisation
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience providing IT support across different jurisdictions
- Experience working as part of a team
- Basic networking knowledge
- Ideally hold qualifications in Microsoft Solutions and AVCE (or equivalent)
- Solution-driven approach to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity to join the IT and services division within an international provider of wealth management services providing second line technical support to help ensure the efficient running of the IT service delivery. Perfect for a team player with proven experience providing an excellent customer experience.
We currently have a great opportunity for a technically minded individual looking for a new challenge. Within this role you will provide business benefits through continuous enhancement and transformation of the internal business solutions portfolio and use technology to adapt and improve business processes.