Systems Automation Developer
You will work within the global transformation team of this wealth management business and be involved in automating and improving existing business, operational processes and building new digital processes.
- Working with analysts to build Robotic Automation Processes, gathering relevant information to structure and complete process documentation
- Participating in key aspects of a project; scoping, analysing, developing solutions, reviewing deliverables
- Challenging current processes, identifying areas for improvement
- Developing exception reports, strongly emphasising audit requirements
- Collaborating with other areas of the business and technology teams to create robust designs for performance
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Proven experience of working within a team, demonstrating cooperation
- Ability to investigate, learn and adapt new technologies to support business strategy and goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Understanding of Robotic Process Automation would be advantageous, however training will be provided
- Experience in financial services with a demonstrated ability to understand the broad range of systems and processes utilised across a large enterprise is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this role you will be providing initial support for a large scale project alongside wider support on software and applications. You will have a passion for working in a forward thinking environment and look forward to a digital future, working with senior teams.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service.