Systems Administrator | IT
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an HR platform whilst contributing to the design, configuration, testing and operation of business processes of this platform.
- Ensuring application and their utilisation adhere to policies, procedures and external legislation
- Designing and implementing digital workflows to replace paper forms
- Providing key management information an analytics
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Managing day to day changes to system configurations
- Monitoring data quality metrics
- Acting as a primary point of contact for internal suppliers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to degree level
- 1-3 years relevant experience in the development and support of systems
- Good understanding of HR, payroll, time and attendance and recruitment software
- Experience in presenting and interpreting data
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Discover where your talents and passion could take you as Senior Systems Administrator in this thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm, committed to attracting and retaining skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an eFront expert who is self-motivated and effective in tackling tasks independently to assist with the integration of the system into the wider business.
A unique career opportunity to be part of an experienced team within a leading technology provider, offering a stimulating and challenging role, along with a competitive benefits package.
An ideal opportunity for a team player with a desire to help others along with an optimistic approach to problem solving, to join a small, busy and fun ICT team where every day you will help to make a remarkable difference to the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.