Systems Administrator | IT
You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of an HR platform whilst contributing to the design, configuration, testing and operation of business processes of this platform.
- Ensuring application and their utilisation adhere to policies, procedures and external legislation
- Designing and implementing digital workflows to replace paper forms
- Providing key management information an analytics
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Managing day to day changes to system configurations
- Monitoring data quality metrics
- Acting as a primary point of contact for internal suppliers
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to degree level
- 1-3 years relevant experience in the development and support of systems
- Good understanding of HR, payroll, time and attendance and recruitment software
- Experience in presenting and interpreting data
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.