Our client, a leading provider of trust, fund and corporate services is currently seeking a qualified accountant to join their newly formed operations team within the funds department. Focusing on technical support, within this role you will be responsible for accounting automation, data migrations and structuring clients on the system.
Main duties will include:
- Maintaining records of accounting data requirements for legal entities
- Reconciling client data and leading data migrations
- Preparing fee quotes
- Resolving any system related issues and become a subject matter expert in regards to the accounts systems
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Ideally part qualified or currently studying towards ACCA
- Previous client onboarding experience
- Strong technical knowledge within private equity, SPVs, real estate and funds business areas
If you’d like to find out more information about this fantastic opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.