Are you an Office Administrator with excellent document management skills, who is able to build good relationships and work confidently as part of a team? Our client, a forward thinking leading professional services organisation, is currently seeking a pro-active individual to join their administration team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Answering incoming telephone calls, taking and relaying accurate messages where necessary
- Arranging and setting up conference and outgoing calls
- Managing diaries and booking travel
Experience and skills required:
- Administrative experience within a professional services environment would be preferred although not essential as full training will be provided
- Accurate typing skills with attention to detail
- Good organisational skills with an ability to efficiently and effectively manage own time and prioritise workload
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting temporary opportunity for an enthusiastic individual looking to gain some HR experience within a professional services organisation.