Supplier Service Specialist | Procurement
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Being the main point of contact and delivery of services to clients and customers, both internally and externally, you will contribute towards policies and evaluate customer feedback to advance processes, adopting this organisations approach of placing clients at the centre of everything they do.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and managing the annual third party governance calendar and activities associated to the calendar.
- Ensuring all documentation for supplier registration has been received and is in line with operational requirements
- Creating, maintaining and retiring data in line with supplier registration within procurement systems
- Conducting due diligence checks on new and prospective suppliers
- Managing on-going due diligence requirements
- Acting as the primary liaison between key stakeholders to lead and execute the third party risk processes
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant qualification in procurement/supplier chain management would be ideal
- 3-4 years’ relationship management experience
- Problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively engage people, establish positive relationships with stakeholders
- Team player who is able to encourage and acknowledge the views and contributions of others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.