Supervisor | Company Secretarial | 6 Months
An opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management business, where you will provide accurate administration to the management teams of real estate fund clients. Providing company secretarial services to a high standard, you will play a crucial role in delivering excellence to clients.
Being part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team, you will be provided with professional development that can help you reach your full potential within the role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing a range of company secretarial duties for a wide range of clients
- Administration related tasks including, preparation of minutes and submission of corporate documentation
- Assisting with the preparation and submission corporate and financial related documentation
- Attend a range of meetings at board, client and risk level
Experience and skills required:
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate the liaising with a host of intermediaries, including lawyers, accountants and investment advisors
- Demonstrate an understanding of how alternative investment funds operate and understand what administration is required
- Interpretation of legal documentation relating to fund structure
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
An ideal part time opportunity to work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, between the hours of 1pm to 5:30pm, as part of the global operations team within an international provider of financial services.