Strategic Projects Manager | Operations
A truly rewarding opportunity to join a small, dynamic and entrepreneurial team at a very exciting time in the company’s development. This role requires an individual who thrives on finding solutions to problems and a passion for achieving operational excellence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Owning and developing the company’s problem solving process from identifying, to prioritising to fixing
- Having an open approach to achieving operational excellence
- Making decisions on behalf of the business to solve business critical problems
- Looking at the current systems and processes in place and assessing whether an off the shelf solution or bespoke solution is most appropriate
- Upholding excellent relationships with external agencies
Experience and skills required:
- Expert knowledge of tried and tested project delivery methods
- Ideally 5 years + experience in a similar role
- Ability to demonstrate successful previous delivery of high level projects, utilising distributed teams
- Hold a long term vision to create operational excellence whilst keeping the business engaged and energised
- Highest level of communication skills to cultivate relationships with the test of the team
- Have a curious mind with the ability to seek proactive solutions to complex business needs
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A highly regarded firm is seeking a Data Analyst to join their team on a temporary basis for a period of 3-4 months. In this role you will assist with data entry and manipulation for an upcoming risk assessment project.
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity with a online media company. This is a unique opportunity where you will help build a freelance model and brand, managing the end-to-end life cycle of freelance contractors who assist the company.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading law firm, where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team who are intellectually rigorous and genuinely innovative in seeking solutions to problems, whilst enjoying a competitive benefits package.
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Senior Strategic Planning Engineer, within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.