SQL Database Developer
Be part of a talented and successful in-house development team where you will work on a varied range of projects across all aspects of this global retailer. This organisation continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.
Reporting to the Head of SQL Development, you will deliver high quality projects bringing business value to everything you do, where you will be rewarded for your commitment and passion towards your work with a competitive remuneration package.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coding and improving existing SQL server T-SQL queries
- Helping to develop efficient database designs
- Ensuring all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s recovery objectives
- Carrying out index maintenance, deciding when to add and remove indexes
- Ensuring that new database code meets company standards for readability, reliability and performance
Experience and skills required:
- At least 3 years' experience with MS SQL Server
- Good understanding of relational database principals and guidelines
- Extensive SQL query development experience
- Background in high transaction environments and implementation of scalable architectures
- Familiarity with SQL Redgate tools: SQL Compare and Data Compare, SQL Monitor, SQL Source Control
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Work in an ambitious, agile and collaborative fiduciary business for a 12 month period where you will be part of a truly diverse workforce with a focus on driving change, where talent is nurtured and employees are placed at the heart of the organisation.
Join a strong and growing fiduciary global business that promises to develop your skills and career progression, where you will play a fundamental role by supporting the Integration Lead of one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market.
Support this global organisation in all aspects of business integration/migration requirements, identifying best practice and common business processes in global usage of IT systems and achieving consistency across data, processes, reporting and business areas for integration of applications onto a core single platform.