Join this reputable global organisation and have responsibility for designing and executing the SOX compliance programme, to ensure effective internal controls over financial reporting within a group of companies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing assessment of internal controls over financial reporting to ensure compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Planning, testing and documenting the delivery of the compliance programme
- Providing risk and gap assessments on existing controls
- Preparing reports for management
- Working closely with external Auditors to ensure the programme meets requirements
- Following up on any issues identified and escalating as appropriate
- Supporting initiatives and projects related to changes which could impact the controls framework
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ management experience in relation to progress and management consulting
- Previous banking or financial services experience in risk or audit
- Sound knowledge of US GAAP, SOX controls frameworks
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A leading independently owned family office is seeking a part/qualified accountant to join their team, assisting with the preparation of financial information and reports for clients, under the supervision of the Head of the Department.
A great role joining a growing team within a global provider of funds and corporate services, for a qualified or part qualified Accountant with experience in funds/financial services industry.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, undertaking audits of financial statements and other assurance work.
New part time opportunity for a Bookkeeper to join a commercial property company. This role will initially be for 15/20 hours per week with potential to develop into a full time role in the future. Flexible working arrangement.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.