Software Testing Manager
You will have the drive and enthusiasm to deliver quality testing of in-house software in a global technology business going through change, driving automation through the group.
- Reporting to a Head of Software Services
- Quality testing for in-house developed software, ensuring a robust and timely delivery of services and associated business strategies
- Creating, coordinating and executing software testing using internal and external parties, ensuring a consistent, organisation wide approach
- Creating strong business engagement across the delivery and receiving functions with a strong focus on automation
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience in developing and testing software in complex integrated application environments
- Educated to degree level in a business systems or related discipline
- Experience and knowledge of implementing and improving software test toolkits, exposure encompassing continuous integration and continuous deployment toolkits
- 5 years residency not required
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A brand new role supporting the Programme Management Office through business transformation, delivering on technical and organisational change projects. This global business has recently acquired several organisations and is working on harmonising the infrastructure, systems and applications.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.