Software Integration Tester
As part of technical services in this global technology business you will have responsibility for the coordination of testing of in-house developed software, to ensure a quality service is delivered to customers in line with business strategies, reporting to the Software Integration Test Manager.
- Assisting in the design, development, management and improvement of software integration test approaches
- Ensuring timely and accurate estimates are produced
- Keeping up to date with current emerging technologies/methodologies and actively promoting change and integration of these technologies into the business
- Liaising with third parties and internal technology and operations teams to ensure smooth delivery
- Responsibility for project specific budgets, both CAPEX and OPEX
Key skills and expertise required:
- Experience in testing software and implementing software test toolkits
- Experience using technologies such as BSS, OSS, Java, Oracle, ITIL frameworks, VMWare, Citrix, Linus, eTOM frameworks or Prince frameworks
- Knowledge of IT architecture in a high-growth IT/Telco business
- Self-starter with the strong time management skills
- Confident problem solver
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.