Social Media Executive
Do you have previous experience creating and managing social media content across a variety of platforms? Joining the e-commerce team, you will become the go-to team member for this commercial company on social media.
Tasks will include:
- Creating and scheduling social media posts in line with brand guidelines
- Monitoring customer interactions on social media platforms
- Working with Marketing and Product Teams to drive website traffic and sales
- Assisting with strategies to optimise the company’s social media presence
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role, or a marketing degree
- Strong general IT skills
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage multiple deadlines
- Previous experience in copywriting and video production and editing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Joining the Marketing and Business Development function in a well-regarded professional services provider, you will support the Group Director of Marketing and Business Development with developing and implementing the company’s marketing strategy and marketing materials.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.